This vibrant and lively resort has recently been renovated, taking it to new levels of luxury.
After waking up in your perfectly-finished room, you can enjoy a range of free activities including glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis. Not to mention the world-class restaurants, the beautiful sunsets, incredible nightlife and complimentary access to 2 incredible golf courses…
One thing’s for sure, you’ll never be bored at Sugar Beach.
|VALID||Valid from 9 December till 23 December 2023|
Live the life…
Picture 3 pools, 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a tea lounge, fitness centre, full-service spa and the best nightlife in Mauritius, all overlooking a white sandy beach that never seems to end.
Set on the stunning west coast, Sugar Beach is bordered by crystalline waters, manicured gardens and one of the most picturesque beaches in Mauritius.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius