If you’ve got a thirst for adventure and a fondness for the finer things, Long Beach is the place for you. You’ll find a wealth of activities to keep you busy, including sunrise yoga, free watersports, world-class golfing and the best snorkelling spots on the island. Not to mention the vibrant and beautifully-designed resort itself, with incredible restaurants, 4 swimming pools, rooms you’ll adore and so much more.
|VALID||Valid from 9 December till 23 December 2023|
Come alive at Long Beach
This is a modern Mauritian beach house, set on the famous Belle Mare beach, overlooking an unspoilt coral reef. From sunrise kayaking to CrossFit tours and bee hive farming to spa sleep rituals, Long Beach is perfect for adventures of very kind.
Long Beach is located in the delightful coastal village of Belle Mare on the untamed East Coast, seconds from the famous Belle Mare beach.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius