The Real Mauritius
Named after the local style of fishing boat, La Pirogue is the destination for immersing yourself in Mauritian culture. Lean into a slower pace of life with traditional fishing trips, dolphin watching and complimentary bike tours of the surrounding area. Or, step things up a notch with some watersports or diving trips. With seafood restaurants and beach bars, boho-chic style rooms and thatched roofs, La Pirogue is full of authentic local charm.
Ready to dive right in?
|VALID||Valid from 9 December till 23 December 2023|
Holiday the Mauritian way
A trip to La Pirogue is not just a holiday. It’s a luxury induction to the very best of Mauritian culture, from traditional food and drink on the beach to once in a lifetime local experiences, like fishing, diving, dolphin watching and two of the best kids clubs on the island.
Situated on the sunset coast, close to the beautiful fishing village of Flic en Flac, La Pirogue is perched on a white sandy beach overlooking cerulean waters.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius